31 October, 2008

Post Block Two

They can't put all of us on the five year plan, right? Even if we royally tanked physio?

Suffice it to say that the second block didn't go as well as the first block. Last block, I knew that I had passed everything directly after the test. This block, there are four classes that I know I passed. The other three? Well, everyone thought that they would fail biochem. As far as histology and physiology go, they curve the heck out of histo because everyone fails it. Physio though, that's a new one. Apparently we are not meant to be cardiologists. At least 2/3 of the people that I spoke to today believe that they failed physio. This includes me.

This is in sharp contrast to last block, where I passed everything and high passed three things. This time? I'll be lucky if I pass everything.

On the plus side, there is beer and children trick-or-treating and a snuggly husband who believes that I'm awesome no matter what.

Also, I don't want to be something super duper. I just want to work with crazy people, little people, or old people (psych, peds, geriatrics).

No comments: