10 December, 2008

One of my teachers actually said this...

"Just as an aside, a bit of proselytizing here – most of my research is focused
on the spine, spine pain and the anatomy of the spine as it relates to pain. But we’re also involved in doing this type of thing which is targeted dissections and then researching ways of getting them presented so they facilitate learning. If you’re interested in something like that, I’d be interested in talking to you. Some of the criteria for doing it – it’s greatly facilitated if you’ve got wicked OCD and it’s even better yet if you’re
somewhat bipolar. So, if you meet either of those 2 criteria, the thing to do is go off your medication for about a week, stay up all night and then have one of those cinnamon buns up here and a big cup of coffee. Then come and see me. I can really identify with people in that state."
Dr. W

No comments: