15 April, 2009

Still Alive

I'm still here. Some things are going well; I get to work in the free clinic next year. Not everyone who wanted to got to. Other things not so well. The last test was indeed a microbiology block of doom, although we haven't gotten all of our results back. It looks like I'll be using one "mulligan". I'm hoping to only have to use one though. I guess we'll see. Having to even use one of my mulligans (we get two) is not doing much in the way of helping my self esteem. Luckily, I'm not alone. Well, lucky for me, I guess. I am in good company, and we're all gonna shout "mulligan!" together.

Seriously, I have the best husband and friends ever. I walked out after getting some of the results and burst into tears on the first available person. Luckily, that was Gil, who has two small children and is thus used to copious amounts of snot,and Nick, who just is. We have a little study group to help each other (Nick, Eve, John, and I) and hopefully we'll pull this off. I'm still not sure how this happened; I felt fairly good about this test. Not "high pass" good, but certainly, "yeah, I passed" good.

No comments: