20 May, 2009

I am not sure that I've ever felt this burned out, this distractable in my entire life. I do a few pharm flashcards and then see a kitty. I look at some pathology slides and then have an urgent need to find one of my classmates (this was mostly yesterday; i've sequestered myself in my apartment today). I look at bacteriology and freak out about how there's no conceivable way that I can pass it and the other four classes that will be on the written exam on Friday. Oh, and it's eight hours. Which is, y'know, totally awesome. There are a few classes, at least, where I can kind of just show up and look pretty for. Or I can try to do really well.

Bet you can't guess which one I'm trying to do. Oh and it's really stupid of me. Pharm, yeah, I have an 88% (or something near there). I could break into the high pass zone. OPP I have something similar...I actually might already be in the high pass zone...I actually don't know my average. BacT is one where I just need to get 70% to match my 70% on the previous exam. Nutrition is a "one and done" as we call them. Final exam is only worth 35% of our grade, but we have to pass it. Pathology is a "one and done" too.

At this point, I just want it to be Friday evening and know that I've passed everything.

No comments: