05 August, 2008

The way it is

There is only one way that this whole med school thing is going to work (aside from me waking up with a 500 GB hard drive in my head). I need to have a schedule that I stick to most days. If I don't do that, I'll probably go nuts trying to do everything at once. This is what I'm thinking for the time being.

Weekdays
5:45-6:00 am Get up and exercise (if I don't do it in the morning I probably won't)
8:oo-12:00 pm Class of some sort or another
12:00-1:00 pm Lunch (yay!)
1:00-5 or 6 pm More class
6:00-7:00 pm Dinner with the boy (a must; if I don't get to sit down and talk to my husband, I will go nuts)
7:00-10:00 pm Study time
10:00-10:45 pm Guitar time
11:00 pm Bed time

Weekends will probably be sorta similar, except without class and the possibility of sleeping in a little bit. Oh, and I'm going to try to give myself one weekend day off a week, and use the other one as a sort of full day study session.

This might just work, assuming I can do this...

No comments: