17 July, 2009

I brushed the cats and got enough fur off of them to build another cat.

I am also officially overweight. I didn't go to the doctor, but pretty much every good source that I can find on the internet says that I'm at least ten pounds overweight. This is a huge deal for me, because although ten pounds isn't that much, it's the notion that I'm overweight at all that gets to me. I try to exercise and am fairly successful; I generally exercise between three and five days a week, for about an hour at a time. I feel like I eat ok, but that is clearly not the case. I think the main issue is that while I eat healthy overall, I eat too much of those healthy foods. I think it's the portion size that is the problem. I mean, I don't live on donuts, cupcakes, or macaroni and cheese. Sometimes that sounds awesome though.

I think I'm going to start up the No-S Diet again. It's a good diet and isn't really a diet.

Harry Potter today! But for now, back to work.

1 comment:

OMDG said...

Use the small plates. And no seconds!