30 June, 2010

Approaching the end

I am, at long last, approaching the end of my board studying. Today was my last official day studying, although the past week has really just been me watching the world cup, reading First Aid and Goljan and doing question sets and flash cards. I took the COMLEX on the 22nd, and I probably passed. I take the USMLE on Friday, and I will probably pass...
I will basically stare at First Aid/Goljan a little more tonight, hang out with my husband, go get a 1.5 hour massage tomorrow, do things that have nothing to do with studying, and then go take my test on Friday. Then it will be summer for me, although one could argue that what I've done this past week can't really be called studying. I like to think that it's like training for a marathon. You work really hard for a long time and then back off a week or two before.

No comments: