07 June, 2010

T-minus two weeks/three and a half weeks

Two weeks til COMLEX. Three and a half weeks til USMLE. I'm hanging in there. Barely. I think I've narrowed down what I want to be when I grow up to a few options...
*Physiatrist (PM&R, probably with some sort of pain management tacked on)
*Pediatrician
*Psychiatrist (probably with kids/teenagers)
*Palliative care physician (this necessitates an internal medicine/family medicine residency)
*Neurology (Ok, I just actually kind of enjoyed reviewing it today/yesterday, hence it is on the list).

Palliative care can also be integrated into any of the above, which is cool.

Median USMLE Step 1 Scores for Matched Seniors
*Psychiatry 208
*PM&R 208
*Family Medicine 209
*Pediatrics 217
*Neurology 218
*Internal Medicine 222
*Transitional year 233 (some residencies need you to do a transitional year prior to beginning them)

No comments: