27 January, 2009

End of January? What?!

1. I have officially finished my first course, Embryology. While I did not high pass it (unless some sort of bizarre miracle occurs), I did pass it, possibly above the class average.
2. I am nearly done with the application for my secret plan for summer.
3. The other day, I felt sort of warm. Then I realized it was 37 degrees. It hasn't gotten that warm since.
4. The real proof that I live somewhere that has winter is compliments of www.weather.com. "WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM WEDNESDAY TO 3 AM EST THURSDAY...A WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM WEDNESDAY TO 3 AM EST THURSDAY.TOTAL SNOWFALL AMOUNTS IN THE WARNING AREA WILL RANGE FROM 10 TO 15 INCHES." Apparently they have to yell across the internet.
5. Cranial Nerve quiz on Friday. Biochem quiz on Thursday.
...I'm almost done with my first set of classes...new classes to commence at the end of February...

No comments: