05 January, 2009

New Years' Resolution

Now, people are notoriously bad at making New Years' Resolutions. This is because we are either way too ambitious, i.e. let's lose fifty pounds by June, or we simply don't keep them. I generally find it better to not make resolutions at all. I think I'll break that rule this year. I think my resolutions are achievable though.

1. tell husband that I love him every day (already do this).
2. exercise a reasonable amount (taking a week off makes it hard to get back to it).
3. set self up with a psychiatrist/counselor to work on some issues.
4. call my best friend more often (sorry A).
5. do reasonably well in school (i.e. pass everything and get used to it being enough).
6. hug kitties.
7. attempt to actually do the biochem reading this block. doing it right before/during class doesn't count.

No comments: