15 July, 2008

She's got balls

Part of me has always wondered what it would be like to be super morbidly obese (yes, that is the medical term). I'm not sure why, exactly. I don't want to be overweight or unhealthy. It is a rare person indeed who does wish themselves ill health. I suppose I've always wondered if being obese would be as frustrating as I imagine it to be. Everyone assumes you eat poorly, are lazy and don't care about your health. It is difficult to find stylish clothing in your size. The summer's heat is perhaps even more unbearable. I've also often wondered what happens to people when they get so large. Are they able to clean themselves? Walk? Play? This blogger has something to say about all of this. She's chronicled her journey to the decision to have weight loss surgery and written very well about the surgery and aftermath.

Damn, that girl's got serious cojones. Damn.

No comments: