25 September, 2008

Geologic time

Someone informed me that 25 years is the smallest unit of time that geologists will use (i.e. a quarter of a century). I don't know if this is true, and I am far too lazy to look it up. I kind of hope it's true though, just because it's interesting. At any rate, today my age can be measured in geologic time.

Happy Birthday to me. Twenty-five seems really old, but I know it isn't. Maybe it's just that I never thought about actually getting here until now. One thing is for certain. Time goes quickly. It feels like just yesterday that I was doing really silly Shakespearean plays with my friends and watching silly shows like Sabrina the Teenage Witch. My how things change.
I have biochem (ick) and a preceptorship at a substance abuse clinic (yay!).

No comments: